How to enter the Capital on Tap Weekly Repayments Survey Prize draw
- Prize Draw Period: This Prize Draw starts on 20 April 2023 and will continue until 30 April 2023 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The Prize Draw is sponsored and will be administered by Capital on Tap (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: This Prize Draw is open to all account holding customers sent our Weekly Repayments Survey (the “Survey”) on 20 April 2023 (“Entrants”). All Entrants must be individuals legally residing in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or older at the time of entry into the Prize Draw. Employees, agents and representatives of the Sponsor (and their subsidiaries or affiliates and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies) are not eligible to win, nor are the parents, siblings and children of any such employee, agent or representative or any person with whom such employee, agent or representative is domiciled.
- Prizes: There are a total of £300 in Prizes to be given away during the Prize Draw Period, consisting of the following: 6 x £50 prizes in the form of credit applied to your Capital on Tap balance. The Prizes will be drawn within fifteen (15) business days of the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Draw Date”). All Prizes are to be denominated in British Pounds for customers residing in the UK.
- How to participate: All Entrants may enter the Prize Draw by following the link in the Entrant’s invitation to participate in the “Weekly Repayments Survey” sent to them by email. Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the prize draw for completing the Weekly Repayments Survey. For clarity, Entrants will not receive an entry if they decide not to complete the Survey or are otherwise unable to complete the Survey. The Prize Draw is offered electronically via the Internet.
- Prize Draw: The prize draw will be held in London, UK, within approximately fifteen (15) business days of the end of the Prize Draw Period. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Awarding: A prize will be awarded only on verification by Sponsor that all Prize Draw requirements have been met by the relevant winner of that Prize. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants at the email address registered to their Capital on Tap account.
The Sponsor will notify each winner by email within fifteen (15) business days of the Draw Date. Prizes will be credited against each winner’s Capital on Tap account balance within two (2) business days of the Prize Draw. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to award the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted or cannot have the Prize credited to their account at the time of attempting to credit, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize (and in the event that the subsequent selected Entrant’s account cannot be credited, a further Entrant will be selected, until a winner is determined, provided further that in the event that a winner is not determined after attempts have been made to credit 3 Entrants’ accounts, the Sponsor may elect not to conduct any further redraws and not award such Prize).
In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrants may be required to complete, and return to the Sponsor a Winner Notification Survey within two (2) days of receipt. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to complete and return the Winner Notification Survey to the Sponsor within two (2) business days, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By completing, and returning the Winner Notification Survey, the Entrant: (i) confirms compliance with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions; and (ii) gives permission to the Sponsor, at its option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, business name and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or its advertising agencies.
- Prize Draw General Rules: By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants agree to abide by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of a winner list or a copy of the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, send your request to: New Wave Capital Survey Prize Draw, The Tea Building, Floor 7, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ, United Kingdom. Requests must be received no later than a month after the Draw Date and must enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Disqualification: The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Prize Draw or the operation of the Capital on Tap website or any other Sponsor hosted website, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate. In the event any portion of this Prize Draw is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Prize Draw, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Prize Draw and to award Prize(s) to individual(s) selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
- Tax Information: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Disputes: Entrants acknowledge and agree that any disputes arising out of the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Prize Disclaimer: The Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of Entrants entering the Prize Draw or use of a Prize won in connection with this Prize Draw. By participating in the Prize Draw, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor (and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of both parties, their parent company(ies), affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Prize Draw or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Data Protection Notice: Entrants’ personal information is protected by the Sponsor’s Web Privacy Code, viewable online at https://www.capitalontap.com/en/legal/privacy-policy/. The Prize Draw is subject to the provisions of the UK GDPR. Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrants acknowledge that Prizes may be fulfilled by third parties and consent to the disclosure of personal information to such third parties for the limited purpose of fulfilling Prizes.
- Applicable Laws: This Prize Draw and its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.