- Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford University with a vision to provide life-changing learning experiences to learners around the world. Partner with more than 190 leading universities and companies to provide flexible, affordable, career-relevant online learning platforms to individuals and organizations around the world.
- From practical projects to employment certificates and degree programs. Empower more than 43 million learners worldwide to achieve their career goals. 2,000 companies trust the platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent.
- Get 10% off Coursera for Teams
To redeem this offer click here.
Additional Supporting Information:
- This offer is only available on first purchase. Subsequent renewals or purchases of other courses are subject to the actual pricing displayed at that time.
- Discounts are available for annual and quarterly installments.
- Upon renewal, the reservation cardholder's credit card will be automatically charged after the first year.
- Subscription cardholders can cancel renewals online through their Coursera for Teams account.
- This offer is valid for new customers only, is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Subscriptions are subject to the terms and conditions of the Coursera Organization Agreement.