Supplementary Cardholder Agreement
As a Supplementary Cardholder you agree that:
- You are confirming to us that you are over 18 years old and are connected to the business of the Account holder (e.g. as an employee, director, business partner etc).
- You agree that all spend on any card shall be for the business purposes of the Primary Account holder.
- For security reasons, we cannot speak to you about the primary Account, unless the primary Account holder has informed us that we may do so.
- We may monitor and record any calls between you and us.
- Any reward points or similar which accrue as a result of spend on your card are for the primary Account only - separate reward points or equivalent do not accrue on each card separately.
- You acknowledge and agree that your card may not be used to make purchases from the business or the business’s acquiring terminal.
- By agreeing to become a Supplementary Cardholder you agree that you have received, read and understood the Capital on Tap Business Credit Card Agreement and agree to abide by such terms therein as applicable to Cardholders.