As the primary account holder, you acknowledge and agree by requesting a new card for another person (a “Supplementary Cardholder”) that:
- Supplementary cards are subject to the terms of your existing agreement with us and any card issuer – you are responsible for their use and safekeeping, not the supplementary cardholder.
- You are responsible for all charges on any supplementary cards added to your account and making all payments on your account, irrespective of the card used to make any purchases.
- Supplementary Cardholders must be over 18 years old and be connected to your business (e.g. as an employee, director, business partner etc); all spend on any card should be solely for business purposes and by submitting their details, you are confirming that the Supplementary Cardholder is authorised by you to undertake card transactions on your account. You accept full responsibility for all card use.
- For security reasons, we cannot speak to a Supplementary Cardholder about your account, unless you have informed us that you are happy for us to do so.
- Any reward points or similar which accrue on your account are for the account only, separate reward points or equivalent do not accrue on each card separately.
- A text message will be sent by us to the Supplementary Cardholder – this will contain your business name and/or your name. This message will contain a link. In order to issue their card, we need them to follow the link and complete the cardholder details form. Please let them know this text is coming.
- All supplementary cardholders work in my business and will use the card for spend on this business only.
As a Supplementary Cardholder you agree that:
- You are confirming to us that you are over 18 years old and are connected to the business of the primary accountholder (e.g. as an employee, director, business partner etc).
- You agree that all spend on any card should be for the business purposes of the primary account holder.
- For security reasons, we cannot speak to a you about the primary account, unless the primary account holder has informed us that it is happy for us to do so.
- Any reward points or similar which accrue as a result of spend on your card are for the primary account only - separate reward points or equivalent do not accrue on each card separately.